Monday 6 January 2014

Shopping Again

Hi guys,

This afternoon I went shopping to get an iTunes gift card so I could buy

'Les Misérables (The Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Edition]'

I watched the movie in 3D in 2012 and loved it and I've been wanting to get the CD for some time now so I finally got it, and I love it :)

And while I was wandering around Chatswood shopping centre I couldn't resist a peak into Diva and ended up spending $23.

So here are the items I bought
I already have one of these but it was on sale and the little charms are so cute and you can do almost anything with them
I found this cute little fox ring which is surprising because I haven't seen fox items in Diva before. I also don't usually buy rings because I have fat fingers and their rings don't fit but this one kind of fits my pinky although it's a little snug. Unfortuately the only other size they have is too big for my pinky and too small for the rest of my fingers but I just had to get this guy. He wasn't on sale though, I paid $6 for him.
I wanted to get this last time but I was deterred by the price I think so when I saw it was on sale I thought, perfect! It has my horoscope which is Libra (obviously).
This charm bracelet was so adorable I just had to get it as well...
And I love it!
If you have $7 on hand, I would recommend this cute charm bracelet (while it's still on sale). You can where it whether you have a skinny arm or a thick-ish one (like me) because you can adjust it. It's just such a sweet bracelet and the charms aren't too girly or too vintage or too cheesy or anything. And I love the way it kind of jingles as you move.
So cute!


So that's it today, sorry it took so long to put up but I hope you enjoy it none the less :)

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment