Monday 6 January 2014

Monday Fashion Sketches

Hi guys,

I've decided to make the fashion sketches a weekly thing (I'm serious this time) on Monday. I hope you like them!

Oh and in November my 'My Style Studio Extra Stuff' came through and so I've had new designs and textures to work with! You won't see them for a few weeks though as we are still catching up on my older designs.

The one on the left looks a bit strange because I didn't know what hair to give her and then I forgot about it and when I realized it was too late because I had already gone over in pen.
The one on the right is one of my favourites. It's like a 70's or 80's (I don't really know) jumpsuit thing with some modern jewellery and bright colours. The one on the left looks a bit strange because I had to hand draw the cap and it's not very good.

Another four designs next week!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment