Thursday 9 January 2014

Projects And Ideas I Want To Try In 2014

Hi guys,
I was looking through my Pinterest and I realised there were a lot of projects I wanted to try this year. So I've decided to try and attempt some of these rather than have New Years Resolutions even though I know it's kind of too late for that but I wasn't planning on having resolutions anyway and I thought this was a good substitute seeing as I don't have to complete all of them and most of them are do-able so I'm not completely setting myself up for failure.
 This (above) or this (below)
Cute wrapping idea
Harry Potter Love Potion Necklace
How to draw hair
Cloud Lanterns
DIY Fox Slippers
Doesn't have to have the lights
How to transfer photo onto fabric
 Photographing Sparkler Writing
Chocolatey Melting Snowman



































I do not own these images

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment