Tuesday 7 January 2014

DFO shopping

Hi guys,

Today I went shopping (again) with my mum and this time we went to DFO (Direct Factory Outlets) and I got stuff from Typo, ESPIRIT and Rivers.

First of all, I got this shirt (and this reusable bag) from Rivers
This shirt was only $6!!


Then, I got these from ESPIRIT
Black singlet $7.47. Striped tank top $12.48


And I got these cuties from Typo
The most adorable fox travel wallet was only $10 today!!
Yikes, sorry it's so bright
I've been wanting to get lucky lanterns from Typo for a while. But today I made the move to actually buy one and I don't regret it! I can't wait to hang them in my bedroom! The lucky lanterns were $15.
These novelty salt & pepper shakers were only $3! I'd seen them before but I didn't buy them because I didn't think we had ground salt and pepper but my mum saw these and she said she wanted to buy them and that we did have ground salt and pepper so it turned out perfect because we both like them and I didn't have to pay for them :)

My mum and I chose these from Freedom furniture for $7.15 each. And we got a free tent with our purchase :)


Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment