Wednesday 15 January 2014

Changing my blog name

Hi guys,

Since this blog isn't that popular yet and it isn't really defined as what kind of blog it is, I have a bit of freedom to change my blog name. Now the reason I'm considering this is because although I love foxes, it's not exactly what this blog is about (although I don't know what this blog is about) and in terms of my blog being my brand the name 'Red Fox Blog' does not relate to me at all and it isn't unique or special or individual. I think you could probably agree with me. The problem is, because this blog does not have an identity, I do not know what represents it. I know only I can know what would best reflect me but the trouble is I can't think of anything and I certainly don't know what would best reflect this blog. It's all just a big circle. My blog should me an extension of myself, and my blog name should also reflect me and my blog, yet I don't know what I want to do with this blog. Well, I do know. I do have future ideas and aspirations which I want to work to. But until then I don't have much to write about. But I don't want to give up because I've been trying very hard lately to get this blog a little further than what it was in 2013. But it's not like a proper blog yet. I don't have a theme, a topic or a reason to have it. There is no purpose behind it. I basically just started it for fun. I have no equipment, no Photo-shop; you can hardly call it a blog. Like I said, there are thing I want to do, stuff I want to write about but none of that has happened yet. And the stress of high-school seems to paralyse me and make me fret and worry about everything and maintaining a blog while trying to find things to write about everyday while your stuck in high school with nothing to do but "learn" is not an easy task. Which is why you tend to see a lapse in posts when I start school again. This blog kind of just keeps me entertained during the holidays. Phew, this is getting to deep. I'm just going to stop it there.
If you too think I should change my blog name, let me know in the comments.

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment