Tuesday 7 January 2014

Inspiring Short Cut Hairstyles

I got this idea from Honestly WTF. I've put together 23 short cut hairstyles. Hopefully this will give you some good inspiration if you decide to cut your hair short if you'd just like a change.

Oh my goodness Rachel Adams is so beautiful and this curly short cut goes perfectly on her.
I love these styles. They're so old-fashion and sophisticated.
The one on the left made me think of Flash Dance :) and although it's not very short, it looks so cool
These two pictures of Emma Watson are actually quite different. I thought I'd put them both in. The one on the left is kind of a cute, childish hair cut; while the one on the right is a more sophisticated look.
I loved it when Miley's hair was like this...

Well I hope you liked that. I do not own these images. References are down below.

Jody



images from here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment