Saturday 4 January 2014

Photo App examples

 Hello,
Yesterday I signed up for Bloglovin so now you can follow my blog there!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The other day I gave you a review on my favourite photo apps well today I'm going to show you some photos I've edited with my favourite ones.

I added the effects to these photos using Camera+

On these ones I used Bokehful (some were also edited in Camera+ as you may notice)
 You can change the colours...
 You can change the shape...
 You can change the intensity...

Some of these were later edited with Rhonna Designs
As you can see I'm not very good at using this app


And on these I used Font Candy+

Well I hope that gave you a good idea of what the apps do and don't forget to follow me on twitter, pinterest or bloglovin now!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment