Thursday 9 January 2014

Pre-fall 2014 Versace Highlights

You may have noticed that this week I'm going through the pre-fall collections. I do not own these images. All images from Vogue.com.au
These are best outfits from this collection in my opinion. Please know that I have not studied fashion, I do not know anything about fashion, and I am not fashionable. So this is not advice, this is just my opinion. If I were you I would definitely not take this as advice since this is not a fashion blog, I am just looking at the new pre-fall collections on Vogue.


I love these outfits. Especially those tassel boots and wet-look top. All the elements in the first outfit go perfectly. That style of skirt (of which I don't know because I'm fashion-brain-dead) goes great with the bling belt and beanie (alliteration serendipity right there) and the animal/tribal top.

images from Vogue.com.au

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment