Tuesday 18 March 2014

WIHS Day 2

Hi guys!

Today was the second day of Walk In Her Shoes. Arrrggghhh! So much to do this week! So many assignments due and then WIHS on top of that. Oh well, I'll just have to work productively and time manage (like that has ever happened).

Today was tricky because I had school sport for half the day and for sport I do ice-skating. So after ice-skating I had to walk around and around and up and down the shopping center until I got to about 7337 steps. Unfortunately, the more time I spend in and around shops the more likely I am to buy things. After having a good sniff around The Body Shop I got these two soaps; Brazil nut and Coconut, mmmmmm.... So yeah that happened...
Anyway after dinner I went for a walk with my dad and got up to 12,325 steps! Hooray!
So yeah guys don't forget you can still sponsor me and you can follow me on Twitter for updates but hopefully you will get daily updates this week right here.

Hope you are all reaching your goal today!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment