Monday 3 March 2014

Monday Fashion Sketches #12

Hey guys,

Well I almost didn't make it in time but at 9:13 at night here they are! Four fashion designs for you this week! I've tried out my new Extras kit and they've got some pretty cool stuff in there. Not all of it's good but some of it is. Anyway here you go. Also congratulations to Mathew McConaughey for best Male Leading Role in 'Dallas Buyers Club' and the wonderful Cate Blanchett in 'Blue Jasmine'. The winning movie of the 86th Academy awards goes to '12 Years A Slave'. I actually haven't seen any of these movies but I'm sure they're all good. Well Done. I may be posting some red carpet favourites tomorrow. Hope you don't think it's too late.
This hairstyle looks very birth of Venus don't you think?

Sorry the pictures are each on separate lines and sorry the colour is so bad. But I hope you like them anyway

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment