Sunday 29 December 2013

Gosh I'm sooo sorry

Guys I'm so sorry, I'm really bad at blogging and I'm really lazy and forgetful so I haven't posted in a long time. I also still haven't posted my favourite photo app reviews yet but I will get onto that tomorrow. Well let's see, first of all, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas surrounded by family and/or friends and eating lots and lots and lots and lots of delicious food! Did you know I have never had an advent calendar before? Can you believe that? I have always wanted one but I always forget to get them and I don't know where or when to find them because it's not exactly a Christmas tradition for me and nobody buys them for me. But I told my grandma this and she said she'd buy me an advent calendar next year. Oh and if it's not too expensive (which it most probably will be) I really want a body shop advent calendar next year of there is one because they look AWESOME! So that's something I want to do next year. Also, if you watch Youtubers then you may know that some people attempted Vlogmas this year. I thought I could do something like that next year. Let me know in the comments if you have suggestions, I know it's a really long way away but I am really in the Christmas spirit (which mainly involves eating as much as you want and anything you want without anyone judging you) and I can't wait until next year's Christmas. It would be nice to just skip 2014 and do Christmas all over again but unfortunately it's not going to happen. Also, I have just discovered LUSH (from youtubers; namely Zoella) and I am seeing a dangerous obsession forming. Luckily the prices deter me a little bit but when there is a sale (like there is now) I am there and aimed with cash $$$ (well, not much of it now). So if you don't know what LUSH is, it is in the beauty/health products category. Basically they sell, soap, shower gels, shampoos, perfumes, bath melts and bath bombs and more! Now I had never heard of a bath bomb or a bath melt until I started watching Zoella but they look so cool and I can't wait to try mine which by the way..... I bought my own little Christmas gift from LUSH today.
And it was on sale - which is why I bought it. All the Christmas gifts were 50% off (as no one is buying Christmas gifts anymore) so this box was only $10 and came with a Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic, a Luxury Lush Pud Bath Ballistic and a Snowcake Soap. They also sold these products individually and the Christmas creations were also on sale but I thought it was cute and easier to get myself a little Lush gift box.

Now a warning to those planning on going into Lush, it is a very smelly shop and those who are sensitive to smells do not go in. I'm not a fan of strong smells, it's inherited. Although I am most definitely not as bad as my dad who absolutely cannot stand strong smells. But some of their products just smell and sound so delicious. You can go on their website to get an idea of the kind of products they have. So if you have no idea what a bath bomb is, well, I don't really know what it is but you put one in your bath (or half or a quarter depending on whether you want to use the whole lot in one go or save it) while it's running and it will dissolve and fizz and bubble and turn your bath into a swirling pool of colours (or so I imagine) and all the oils and scents that are in there will come floating out and make you and your bathroom smell fragrant with whatever type of bath bomb it is. Some of them - depending on what is inside - are meant to wake you up in the morning whereas some are meant to calm you down after a hard day. They are also a kind of soap, that cleans and moisturizes your body....mmmmmmm...... I mean.....that's what I think.... check the online store for more details - LUSH
So I had a lovely shower with my new Snowcake soap. I then made my bed and changed the sheets, updated my status on Facebook, edited some photos, uploaded those photos onto Facebook and now I've been writing this post for you. I am sooo tired now so I will a part 2 of this post tomorrow. Keep updated by email if you like (on the sidebar). And stay tuned for a "My Fav Photo Apps" review and another post about my Christmas week and the pressies I got :)

Until then,
Merry Christmas

Jody 

No comments:

Post a Comment