Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Haul

Hi guys,
Sorry, I forgot that I said I would do a Christmas Haul post.

So here it is, for Christmas I got....

  • Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries Mug
  • Antonio Carluccio's Italian Feast DVD
  • Choc Almond Nougat Bar
  • Underwater Camera
  • Twine
  • Matchbox Stamp Set
  • Washi Tape from Made590
  • Fox Brooche from Made 590
  • Two Bracelets (made by my aunt Melinda Young)
  • $20
  • Rainbow Slingy Bracelet
  • $40 Westfield gift voucher
  • A book called A Gathering Light
  • And last but not least.......and iMac! which is what I'm typing to you on right now. It's the 27" one.
I think that's all. Thank you so much to all my family who gave me these wonderful presents! Merry Christmas everybody and in two days time, Happy New Year!

Jody

P.S. Can I just point out that I have had another shower with my lovely LUSH soap and now I feel so happy and I smell so good...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment