Thursday 7 March 2013

You should read this; how to start your blog with a bang

I started reading how to start your blog with a bang and I realised that my blog really sucks. I guess its because I've really got nothing good to talk about. I am busy with school so I don't really have time to be crafting all day-long. Oh well, thanks to the people who read my blog anyway. I do try. I will share any craft projects that I make with you but I just haven't had the time lately. When I'm older I'll probably have something better to talk about. Like my line of work etc.....

Anyway you might want to have a look at my friend's - more like acquaintance - story. 4titute chapter 1 and 4titude chapter 1-continued. It's very....creative :D

One day this blog is gonna going to be better :)

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment