Wednesday 6 March 2013

Instagram

As much as I love the addictive Instagram, I'm so annoyed at their new Terms of Policy. I think a lot of people left because now they own every photo you put up there which I find rather intrusive. Anyway, I'm just not putting up anymore selfies and am avoiding taking photos of other people (which I don't do much of anyway) and just put up with it I suppose. The reason I haven't quit is because its a great way to communicate and share with others, in fact, I prefer it to facebook and twitter (and blogging to actually) and no sorry I will not tell you my Instagram account and even if you did find me I wouldn't add you sorry. I only add people I want to add (like facebook; except even less so than facebook) so that basically means close friends and relatives. And trust me I do not use snapchat. I honestly do not see the appeal in it and I don't see why people would want to waste their time sending pictures to people that you can only see for 5 seconds (yes I know you can change the amount of time but you know what I mean, you cant even save it.) Besides, I barely have enough room on my iTouch for another app; I've only got like 300MB left.
Just thinkin' out loud, just thinkin' out loud...

Jody


No comments:

Post a Comment