Wednesday 15 October 2014

I'm Lovin' It

Hey guys,

Sorry to steal McDonald's slogan but that's the first thing that came to mind when picking a title for today's post which is: things I am loving at the moment.

First things first, Etsy. Very addictive. I like to think of it as ebay for the rich. A place where people can sell artsy things and buy artsy things. I'm just going to show you my favourites from this week because if I did any more it would go on forever because there is too much I love.
At the top we have really cute hanging terrariums/planters. They can be hung or just placed on any hard surface. The one sitting is here and the hanging ones are here.
Next we have the Lyra Pyramid Display Box. Perfect for displaying jewellery.
I just love this shop, they make wood cases for iPhones, iPads, Mac keyboards, and they are freakin' awesome! This beautiful Real Cherry Wood case for iPhone 5/5s. Even though I don't have an iPhone, it's still amazing :)
Kids costumes are so cute, especially when it's this wolf costume. Great as a Halloween costume or just as a dress-up for around the house. You should check out some of the other costumes in this shop too.
And finally this little Red Fox Sculpture made from polymer clay is just so cute - I want it! I want it! I want it!
If you'd like to see what else I love, check out Items I Love by Me. You can follow me if you have any Etsy account. If not, I will try and post more Etsy favourites up here if you like them.

Next up we have Hot Topic. This was a little while ago but I'll mention it anyway. I just recently discovered Hot Topic which I'm sure everyone's heard of but I only found out until quite recently because, well, I don't live in America. And I can't tell you how annoying it is that there is no Hot Topic or anything similar to Hot Topic in Australia. Everything here is expensive and crap, excuse my language, and it just makes me want to go to the U.S. that much more. Anyway, enough of that, the reason I love Hot Topic so much at the moment is because oh my goodness I've never seen so much beautiful Disney stuff in one place before :O I will just point out a few of the most awesome Disney things I've ever seen that is on my Wishlist right now
 Okay, first things first, The sweaters are amazing. I'm pretty sure most of these designs come in tank tops as well but I'm not sure about the Jasmine one. In order of the ones I want most, I would have to say Maleficent comes first, then Jasmine, then Belle. The two down the bottom I just added in because they are beautiful and on the right person these would look amazing. Unfortunately I am not that person. Even if I looked good in that kind of thing I probably still wouldn't wear it because I feel much more comfortable in pants. But how amazing are they, right?! Dress, top, and skirt.

Next, Pop! Cultcha. I've never really been into these things but recently I saw some really cute ones on the website. Sorry but I can't be bothered putting them up here so I will just name them. Timon and Pumbaa are so cute as well as Simba. WALL•E and Eve are super duper cute. And lastly I have to add in Jesse from Toy Story and Winnie the Pooh.

And finally, I have been getting a bit obsessed with interior decor but once that cools down I might write something about it. But I will say that all the interior stuff that I am researching is mainly going into the board My Dream Home on Pinterest. I put basically everything on that board; furniture, decor, photos, inspiration, and basically everything I could possibly want in the future.

Hmm not a very strong end to the post. There is so much I want to do and so little....time? motivation? opportunity? I think I'm just lazy, that's all.
Okay well have a great day!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment