Tuesday 15 October 2013

Galaxy nails

Hi there, gee it's been so long. Every time I try to get on to my blog I just can't be bothered so I'll start with this:

 So I really wanted to try galaxy nails so I went out and got some white nail polish, glitter nail polish and some sponges.
There are lots of tutorials for this and here are some links to tutorials and also some pictures of galaxy nails other people have done:
  • http://www.nail-art-101.com/galaxy_nails.html
  • http://www.blogenbeaute.com/nail-art/galaxy-nails-2-kiko-dark-heroine-fall-2013

So this is amazing of course and looks nothing like mine ;) - I do not own this image
And then here are mine:

Here are some of the cool nail polishes I saw at Target:

 So anyway that was the Thursday before the holidays.
On Friday of the first week of the holidays I went to Luna Park :)





Then on the following Sunday we (My grandma, grandpa, my brother and myself) went up to the Snowy Mountains and stayed at a ski lodge in Perisher :)



 And then last Sunday I had my birthday party because this Friday I turn 15 :D

And I got nail polish as one of my presents

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment