Tuesday 17 September 2013

My nails...

Well today was Tuesday and it is the last week of term so we got to do our summer sports today, which for me was ice-skating. The good thing is I can go straight home from Macquarie Centre. Which means I caught the bus at 2:16pm and got home at 2:42pm which is great because I usually have to catch two buses in the afternoon and don't get home until about 4.


Also I painted my nails yesterday. As you know I've become obsessed with looking up different ways to do nails so I just was in the mood to do my own :) I want to buy more nail polish but my birthday is coming up next month so I don't want to buy anything beforehand. I don't know if I can wait though. But I also want to save up my money for other things so I don't know what to do...

Also I'd just like to say that Miley Cyrus was a childhood singer/moviestar not so much idol but my cousin and I used to listen to her music but now she's pretty much a slut. Her music videos are basically pawn now. I'm sorry this paragraph is recommended for mature audiences but I had to get it off my chest. And her music is also no longer good. I mean, I didn't mind when she turned from Hannah Montana to Can't be Tamed in fact I even when to her concert but this is just ridiculous I don't what's going on and I'm not forcing her to change I'm just saying that it's past the point of recovery.

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment