Thursday 9 May 2013

My (not so good) drawing of Keira Knightly...

Well the other day we had a sub in Textiles and I was really bored because we were doing the same thing we usually do (cutting out pictures from magazines and sticking them on pieces of paper *rolls eyes*) and I found a picture of Keira Knightly. In my opinion she's pretty and even though I'm not really obsessed over her, I just suddenly was in this mood to draw, like I had to draw her. So I did. But it's not very good.... oh well I'll show you anyway because it's not too bad....I don't think....

I think the problem is the face is the wrong shape. It's too, long, and, square.... her mouth could use a little work too...
(Click to enlarge)
It doesn't look anything like her but it was fun to draw (well, try to draw)...


Jody


P.S. If you're about to say I'm being too hard on myself (which you're probably not but just in case) you should know that most people who are good at drawing (or so everyone says) is always hard on themselves. They can always find something wrong with it and they will sometimes criticize themselves even if they are proud of what they've achieved.
....That's just what I think anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment