Thursday 25 April 2013

Minecraft, movies and lazy days (yet it feels chaotic in my brain)

Well then, so far, thanks to my friend, I have learned how to play survival on Minecraft and it's kinda addictive. I failed at it at first but I'm better now. I am such a wuss, I can't stand all the zombies and skeletons and creepers and spiders that want to eat you during the night and/or day so I just seal up the entrance to my little cave home so that they can't come in.
Anyway I watched My Cousin Vinny and Overboard which were both very good and funny.
I still haven't gotten round to watching the extended version of lord of the rings 2 & 3 (The Two Towers and Return of the King) but I will watch it eventually but I did watch Avatar which we bought in 3D :) Even though it was about my 4th time watching it, everything is better in blu-ray 3D ;) So yeah, I've also got a book to finish (The Wizard of Rondo which I am reading for the second time and which I borrowed from the library after finishing reading The Key to Rondo for the second time) and I'm afraid I'm guilty for not starting a school art assignment which is really big and I really should get a move on but I find it so hard to make myself to homework/assignments in the holidays (ever actually).

And sorry but I may have forgotten to post a quote today but I can't find one.

Here's something that keeps coming back to me now and again:

"We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented."
- 'The Truman Show'

No comments:

Post a Comment