Saturday 13 April 2013

Sorry I haven't been posting...

Sorry I haven't been posting but we've just moved and there's no internet at the moment so we've borrowed my grandpa's dongle global gig and that's what I'm using right now.
The Easter show was fun, I got four chocolate showbags, some craft stuff from the paper quilling next to the Woolworths food dome where all the craft things are and some bears and buddies clothes for my toy dog :P I'm such a child :)
Unfortunately I now have to get up earlier to catch a bus to school but I'm closer to the shopping mall. Good news is that it's holidays now. But it doesn't quite feel like holidays, more like a very long weekend. Two weeks just seems to short for a holiday for some reason. Two weeks just isn't long at all.
Well, I can't really think of anything else to say.



Cool car!



Ta ta for now,
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment