Sunday 23 February 2014

Red Fox Blog - The Tumblr Blog

Hi guys,

I've started Tumblr :) I started a blog a while ago just to see what it was all about but I didn't really understand it. I tried again a while later and posted about 5 photos but then couldn't find any blog I wanted to follow and I didn't find it that fun so I stopped. Well I've tried again and now have over 250 photos, hooray! I don't know why I decided to try it out again. Maybe just because I heard other people using it and I wanted to be included ;) But anyway, I've got it now so I would really appreciate it if you went over there and have a look at my Tumblr blog. I can't really find blogs I like through the 'Find blogs' tab, but I've found it very useful to look for hashtags and go from there. Also please follow my friend's blog driven-loud. She posts a lot of One Direction photos but also lots of other beautiful things.

Here are a few pictures from my blog
 I do not own these images


And don't forget about following me on Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin'.

Yours truly,
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment