Wednesday 31 July 2013

no quotes.....poetry?

Well, I was looking at a poem the other day and thinking about how beautiful can be; and I realized since I've had no quote inspiration for decades I could post poetry. Admittedly it's harder because there is so much poetry and it's hard to find ones I like (and understand) but I know a few so I'll post those first. It's just that, being a teenager; it's hard to blog when I've already got so much other stuff to do (homework and a tonne of assignments - as well as a lot of gaming time).

Anyway here's the one I was thinking of (it's very famous and I'd be surprised if you haven't heard it before):

I do not own these images
Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I know of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if I had to perish twice,
I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice

 - By Robert Frost






Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment