Wednesday 24 July 2013

More foxes + pinterest

Hey there everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in AGES. It's just that I haven't had anything to post about and I'm back to school so obviously that's a bore. Anyway, I got back onto pinterest today. It's one of those things I don't do regularly but when I do I do it a lot. You probably think I'm very slack as I haven't even been posting weekly quotes. Well to tell you the truth, I haven't heard any inspiring quotes lately so I know it's disappointing but 'if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.' But I don't always stick to that advice :D :) ;) Anyway where was I? Oh yes, Pinterest. On my 'Foxes and Woodland Animals, Pictures and Ideas' I now have 356 pins! It's mainly foxes but there are a few other in the mix. I also started a new board 'Cool stamps' which isn't very interesting. Although there are some very amazing, beautiful and cute stamps out there! :) But my main was is still my foxy one. If you haven't guessed, I love foxes.

Anyway while I was pinning away I found this; so this is this week's foxy quote:


Ahh yes, author of 'The Lordof the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' although guiltily I haven't read the books; I have watched the movies however and have them in blu-ray :) Can't wait until Desolation of Smaug comes out in December! I'm gonna going to watch it at IMAX.

By the way my the link to my Pinterest is in the sidebar --->

I do not own these images

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment