Monday 2 July 2012

Brave

I just watched 'Brave' at Hoyts cinemas! 
Hamish, Hubert and Harris when they are all turned into little black bears. How cute!
A lovely movie about a princess called Merida who wants to change her fate. Determined to make her own path in life, Princess Merida defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. She becomes angry at her strict mother and her routines. She is lead to a witch who makes her a spell to change her mother. Unfortunately, things don't turn out quite how she had planned. 
Watch the trailer for a sneak peek. Or, just watch the movie!

I thought it was great but I think YOU should be the real judge. I would recommend it so take my word for it and go see it! At the most convenient time for me it was only on in 2D but I'm happy to say that you can also watch it in 3D which I'm sure would be really good! I personally like 3D better :)

Yours truly,
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment