Wednesday 8 August 2012

Movies

Well for the past 2 weeks I've watched about 14 movies. Yeah, I've been watching a lot of movies.
These would include; The Devil Wears Prada, Easy A, Finding Neverland, Forest Gump, Groundhog day, The Illusionist, The Italian Job, Julie and Julia, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Turner and Hooch, Catch me if you Can - twice :D - The Truman Show, The Mask and The Terminal. So yeah, I've been busy. Not doing homework, but watching movies. Which I shouldn't really but I can watch like 3 movies in one afternoon starting from when I get home from school.

But I have to say, one of my most favourite was 'Catch me if you Can'. I love Leonardo DiCaprio, I mean, who doesn't? Especially when he was so young there.....Yes, so you could say he's my celebrity crush, but he's not. Johnny Depp all the way!!!!!!

Anyway, here are the pictures of the movies (DVD covers) :
Catch me if you Can staring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks
Based on the book 'Catch me if you Can' by Frank W. Abagnale Jr. The movie is based on the book which is based on the true and amazing story of Frank W. Abagnale Jr.
Jim Carrey is 'The Mask' you can't go wrong with this original masterpiece that showcased the beginning of Jim Carreys acting career. This film really showed the world Jim Carrey's acting abilities.
The Truman Show starring Jim Carrey
I also have to say that Steven Spielberg is probably the most well-known and admired directors of all time so bravo to Spielberg!

Hope all these images won't make your computer slow :D
I do not own these images

Yours truly,
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment